Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Some mid-week inspiration



I don't know about you, but I could use a little inspiration pick-me-up. I'm so grateful to one of my lovely Squam cabinmates, Nicola, for introducing me to the very inspiring Seane Corn! As it says in the Omega bio for this video:

"Seane Corn is an inspired communicator, spirited vinyasa yoga teacher, impassioned public speaker, and global servant. Named the National Yoga Ambassador for YouthAIDS, she is cocreator, with Hala Khouri and Suzanne Sterling, of Off the Mat, Into the World®, a program that trains leaders of activism. She is also creator of the yoga program at Children of the Night, a California-based shelter that houses and educates adolescent prostitutes.

"Corn's work continues to evolve and is deeply influenced by many of the great spiritual traditions. Her commitment to make spirituality accessible and inspiring to all is reflected by her own willingness to deepen her personal understanding of the mysteries and her desire to share all that she discovers along the way."