Saturday, October 23, 2010

More delightful dancing

Yesterday wonderful Kind Over Matter included this video in their Friday's Lovelies:



And something about it really made me smile. So I went to check out this fabulous Blaine Hogan and there I found more dancing amazingness. Apparently the Steward family so enjoyed Blaine Hogan's dance videos that they decided to make one of their own - and ended up doing (at least) two. Hopefully you'll find them as fun and charming as I did. Love to see a family having such a good and silly time together!

Blaine Hogan's original video:



The Stewards' beautiful responses:





"I’m talking about the art of risking in order to create risky art that soars. I’m talking about personal risk, vulnerability. Are you willing to look foolish? Are you willing to fail? Are you willing to put it all on the line in the hopes that it will change things for the better?"
~Blaine Hogan