Saturday, March 19, 2011

fully living

DSCN3770

"Imagine if rather than focusing all your energy on proving your worth you were free to focus on fully living your life."
~ The Mindful Way through Anxiety (this book totally rocks, by the way)


"As Einstein liked to say, 'God doesn't play dice.' This isn't some random crapshoot--this is your life. If you've forgotten what you are supposed to be doing here, no time like the present to remember! And if you haven't discovered your purpose yet, keep looking. Don't give up on the one thing that really matters! Follow your star!"
~ Joe Zarantonello's weekly newsletter


"When it's over, I want to say all my life
I was a bride married to amazement.
I was the bridegroom, taking the world into my arms."
~ Mary Oliver


"Slow down, slow down, slow down. Look down, look up."
~ Carol Tatsumi on Trust Tending



~ John O'Donohue (this video is short and such a treat)


Conversation with Jennifer Louden from susan piver on Vimeo.

~ Susan Piver and Jennifer Louden (this video is about 35 minutes long and such a treat)



~ scene from Blade Runner that our friend, Stan Link, spoke about so eloquently at a beautiful event we attended this week

So these are the dispatches from the universe that I'm receiving these days. And I'm actually starting to listen...