Tuesday, March 22, 2011

enjoy and love adventure - day three

IMG_0166

"If you visit a dragon's domain, keep your spirit light and jingly."

I read this in Rob Brezsny's horoscope for scorpios after I'd already maneuvered this territory earlier today and I will attest that this is definitely the way to go.

One thing that always keeps my spirit light is a trip to the Frist Center for the Visual Arts and today was no exception. Thoroughly enjoyed their current Vishnu exhibit and an excellent docent tour. What a fun lunchtime treat!

Another spirit lightener for me is chatting with my checkout friends at my favorite grocery store. The stories from their lives that they share are wonderful! This evening my lovely bagger, an older gentleman with a Spanish accent, told me amazing tales of going to Radio City Music Hall in the 1950s, while we stood together under a pink, sunset-lit sky. Such food for the soul!