Friday, September 17, 2010

Squam, Day Three


I'm really excited about today's workshop, although I'm not exactly sure where in my life I'll be applying it. I don't have a specific instance in my life where I want a big change. Maybe just in my attitude about the beautiful, abundant life I have. Abundant being a nice way of saying Just Too Much:) So, today's all-day workshop is "Graceful Transitions" with Helene Finizio:

Learn how to move through the challenges of our lives with grace and comfort.

This full-day workshop is designed to explore the areas of your life where you would like to see positive transformation. Together we will explore the power of awareness and intention; we will learn how to release limiting perceptions that may be holding you back from enjoying your best life.

We will learn simple and effective tools that will not only help to connect you with your natural strengths and vitality, but that will continue to serve you long after you have returned home from Squam.


When I wrote this post several days ago, the weather for today was the most likely to be cloudy and a little rainy. Seems perfect for some introspection. And of course, there will be lots of delicious food and time for good conversation. Ah!