Friday, December 31, 2010

Thank you, 2010

DSCN2884

As I look back over the past year, I'm overwhelmed by everything I'm grateful for. I could probably spend hours working on this list, but I'll try to keep it short, to leave lots of room for enjoying this beautiful day.

Thank you for soulful visits with family

Thank you for the every day love, connection, and laughs with my dear husband

Thank you for an amazing spring retreat with some of the loveliest people I know

Thank you for the anticipation and experience of Squam and friendships with a group of talented, kind, incredible women

Thank you for shaking me up and placing my feet on the ground

Thank you for bringing amazing books, movies, art, poetry, in short, inspiration into my life

Thank you for presenting deep questions and opening my heart

And thank you, dear readers, for joining me here! I wish you all the loveliest end to your year and blessings for a joyous new year!