Saturday, June 19, 2010

Checking in on 35.7.15


This is my first day off after working for 12 days -- yay! I'd worried how I was going to do with my yoga and writing having so little time for my own projects in there, but it actually went really well. I think a lot of it was because my expectations were really realistic. I was totally OK with counting doing my Father's Day cards as part of my 15 minutes of writing and seeing lying in corpse pose for 10 minutes as being yoga. And the time I spent writing and doing yoga was really nourishing. Instead of going on autopilot and pushing through the two weeks, I was much more aware of how I was feeling and what I needed and was much more sensitive to how important tending to those needs was. This is pretty big for me. I'm really loving this experiment!