Sunday, June 12, 2011

opening adventure

evening lantana

It's such a wonderful thing to be halfway through my June duties! One exhibit and two programs down, one exhibit and two programs to go. And I may be deluded, but I think the "worst" is behind me. So I feel myself turning to what comes next. I'm really excited to have more energy to put toward my own projects. My soul has been crying out for more attention and so here's what's on the agenda:

The Slice of Life Project starts on July 11
The Centering Prayer Course starts on June 30
And after watching this video and listening to the call Christine mentions in it, I slept on it and then signed up for The 40-day Fear Cleanse, which starts on June 22

Plus, my sweetie and I are talking about long-term plans to visit Venice, which has coincided with my desire to confront my fear of learning foreign languages and got me to check out Rosetta Stone recently. So, looks like I may be learning Italian soon, too. Yeah, it's kind of a renaissance over here these days:) I'll keep you posted...