Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Swell Season

The other day I cracked myself up at Target when I saw what I'd bought: yoga pants, a yoga mat, rechargable batteries, and the new Swell Season CD. I thought, yep, I'm one of those women:) I read Jen Lee and Jen Gray's blogs religiously and I'm saving money to go to Squam. But there are worse stereotypes to be:) And these were all great purchases. After a year of doing Jon Kabat-Zinn's yoga routines for mindfulness/stress I've admitted that maybe some equipment would help and am loving the comfort and support of the pants and mat. And I can't stop listening to the CD. Swell Season are likely best known for the movie Once that I love and totally identify with a wonderful visit with Kath:) Here's a trailer for that movie in case you missed it:



And a video from their new album, Strict Joy. Watch out, it's addictive!



And more here: