Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Feeling quiet

I don't know if it's getting over my cold or the season, but I'm feeling really quiet these days, sort of emptied out. Right now my big desire is to finish up the projects I'm working on by the end of the year and then spend the winter lying fallow. I just want to rest and replenish. So, anyway, here are some quiet things that have been good company lately.

Loved this little Argentinian movie. It streams on Netflix if that increases your interest. They call it "Intimate Stories" there. Oh, and they show it with subtitles:)



Also am absolutely loving Jon Bernie's talks that they've posted lately, including the Q&A portion. Could that man possibly have a bigger heart? I would love to replace my neurotic inner dialogue with the compassion Jon shows everyone in satsang.

And I'm also loving Jen Lee's recent podcasts. She has such an intimate way of talking and I love what she has to say. Along those same lines, really enjoyed Susannah's interview video on Danielle LaPorte's blog today. Love these inspiring women!