Sunday, September 8, 2013

balance adventure


happy yoga
Things really seem to be falling into place these days. I'm grooving on the fun balance between the reading, learning, and writing I get to do for school and the amazing body practice of Kundalini yoga. I love them both and feel so lucky that they're in my life right now. I was encouraged to explore Kundalini yoga by Debra Silverman in my amazing reading and she was so right on about everything else about me I knew I needed to at least give it a try. There's a really sweet studio in Nashville with the loveliest instructors, but it's hard fitting a class like that into my life right now. So it's been an amazing development to explore classes on DVD and online - wow! It's the best feeling to come home from work, change clothes, and work out the craziness that's been trapped in my body during the day. On the weekend I love starting my day with a class and I know I bring the benefits to all the mental/spiritual work of school. So grateful.

I've even started writing and putting visuals together for a creative project. This one may be just for me - we'll see. But it definitely feels like the next thing that needs to come out and given how dry the well has been, it's exciting to be bringing up a pail of water, however that first bucket will be used...