Saturday, June 22, 2013

summer adventure


puppet festival

How time flies! On some level I can hardly believe July is almost here, and yet I am definitely feeling the internal shift from the burst of energy I always have at the beginning of the year to the ripeness of summer. I'm starting to want to prune back some of my plans and activities, to slow down and savor. As I've gotten more and more tuned in to how my body feels I am definitely feeling like less is more, plus I recently had an amazing reading with a wonderful astrologer, Debra Silverman, and am feeling more at home in my skin than I have maybe ever. Here's what I'm loving these days:

-my awesome kundalini yoga class
-the MBSR series that is coming close to wrapping up
-feeling present in my body thanks to Eckhart Tolle and Judith Blackstone
-delicious farm veggies and cheese thanks to Bugtussle and Little Seed farms
-fireflies, toads, and tree frogs
-Miles Davis thanks to my sweetie, who is the best personal DJ
-looking, listening, and losing myself inside this soft world

yellow

post rain