Sunday, June 16, 2013

fulfillment adventure


anniversary dinner

Sorry if I left you hanging back there! So much has happened and it's been busy again. The wonderful news on the school front is that I got in! I start classes on August 22 and I can't wait! The wonderful news on the love front is that Rodg and I celebrated our anniversary and our nephew got married all within a few days of each other. We went to Kansas for the wedding and it was so lovely to see dear family members. Rodg did a much better job at capturing all of it, so feel free to check out his photos here. Me, I was spacing out on weird little details, like I love to do.

color and light

While we were away I also had a chance to catch up on a little Netflix viewing and I highly recommend a couple of documentaries: Crazy Wisdom and With One Voice. Just the right thing at the right time. Also, this past week was Day 100 of my subscription to Jessica Swift's amazing 100 Days of Color. If you're looking to have some inspiration and beauty show up in your in-box every morning, you need to check this out.

I hope you all have a beautiful week!