Saturday, November 3, 2012

wayne adventure


This was a Wayne-filled week! On Wednesday, I had the great good fortune to attend a day-long creative summit - Nash-Up: Remixing Nashville's Arts, Culture and Creative Future. The keynote speaker was artist Wayne White, who I hadn't realized was from Nashville. You may know him from his work on Pee-wee's Playhouse, or the new documentary about him: Beauty Is Embarrassing.



And on Thursday I received the following video in my email, about Wayne Walden - one of my absolute favorite Contributor vendors. See if you can make it through without getting at least a little teary. What a dear man.



And let's throw in another favorite Wayne! Wayne Muller's message of enough is one that always inspires me. Enjoy!



What's showing up in your world these days?