Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Got that swing

I think Rob Brezsny may be onto something great for 2010:

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): "It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)" is a jazz tune composed in 1931 by Duke Ellington and Irving Mills. In accordance with your long-term astrological omens, I propose that we make that song title your motto in 2010 -- the standard you'll keep referring to as you evaluate which experiences you want to pursue and which you don't. Please proceed on the assumption that you should share your life energy primarily with people and situations that make your soul sing and tingle and swing.

This song totally makes me swing -- thanks Kath & Justin for including it on one of your amazing Christmas mixes! Had it in my head for a day after my last post. It is always welcome:)