Saturday, July 3, 2010

35.7.15


I believe I'm headed into the last week of 35.7.15 and it's been fabulous! Adjusting from 800 words a day to writing for 15 minutes (which still averaged about 600 words - not too shabby!) really helped. The act of just getting the words out makes me think of tilling compacted soil. I feel like there's just more space in my mind. And I've had a wonderful time exploring the Calm Heart Flow yoga practice Marianne Elliott created for me. I've definitely seen improvement in the back pain I sometimes experience. I've played around with doing different postures each day depending on how much time I have and how my body is feeling. And I definitely don't see stopping either of these practices after the week is up. Doing this for about a month has really helped me see how to adjust my writing and yoga to fit into practically any kind of day I'm going to run into, and how important it is to my spirit. Thank you Marianne and Bindu for creating this fabulous opportunity to enhance my daily routine!