Tuesday, April 19, 2011

enjoy and love adventure - belated day 30

IMG_0588

Yesterday was packed with book arts and I got home too late to post. But it was a wonderful day and due to a last-minute cancellation I was even able to make a book as you can see. Very fun!

The lovely folks who are teaching the workshops refer to themselves as wandering book gypsies, so it seems fitting that when I was driving to work yesterday, for the first time after living here for over 13 years, I followed a string of cars being led by five runaway horses, trotting down the country highway. I cannot believe I didn't have the good sense to pull out my camera to document this wonderful, wild moment. But this video sort of captures what it felt like. (Plus you have to listen for the fabulous soundtrack! This especially means you, Kath and David!)